i whipped up a little icon to remind myself of my 2013 sewing re-sew-lution. see previous post here. thank you for all of your feedback! i thought it would be nice to spread the enjoyment around, so if you'd like to focus on enjoyment too, please take a copy of the image above for your blog and post a list of what you'll do to focus on enjoyment! leave me a comment with a link to your blog too!
how will i focus on enjoyment?
- dedicate myself to one project at a time
- quality over quantity
- no crazy deadlines
- be less critical of finished projects
- take a break when i'm not feeling it
- sewing with friends
- a glass of wine, some gummy bears, or chocolate while sewing - why not? and they make great pattern weights too!
- rock out to pandora radio while sewing. dance breaks are allowed.
once you've written your post, let me know and i'll add a link to your blog so everyone can check out your ideas! remember, everyone's lists can be different!
are you focusing on enjoyment? these sewers are!:
- Jenny Sews 2
- Aft Agley
- Tailoring my life
- A Little of What You Fancy
- hugs & kisses
- tybalt: king of cats
- the curious kiwi
- Costumes from a Shoebox
- Dixie DIY
- Sewing Cafe
- puu's door of time
- Judi Pinkham (no blog, but joining in as well!)
- did i miss your link? please let me know and i'll add you!